Ordo Hereticus Home

Welcome to ORDO . Please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ordo Hereticus Home

Welcome to ORDO . Please log in.

Ordo Hereticus Home

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Hello to All

Felaldor
    Felaldor
    Veteran
    Veteran

Hello to All Empty Hello to All

Post  Felaldor Wed May 20, 2009 1:28 pm

Hey guys this is Felaldor, Knigt of the Blazing Sun. Formerly Woldro the witch hunter, got bored and created a knight. This is my first mmo that I am actually playing. I tried Age of Conan and WoW but wasn't really into either one. I am 27, live in Tampa and love the Tampa Bay Rays. I currently have two other knights that I am using as storage Felador and Feladorim (I know its orginal). Look forward to playing with you guys.
    Felaldor
    Felaldor
    Veteran
    Veteran

Hello to All Empty Re: Hello to All

Post  Felaldor Wed May 20, 2009 1:41 pm

Oh, I have vent but have never used it and I (Woldro) was originally invited by Fenlinari and then my knight was invited by Velkan. Its been great so far went power leveling with Degmund (I think?) the other day. Looking forward to getting up there with the rest of you guys.
    Fenlin
    Fenlin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Fenlin Wed May 20, 2009 1:49 pm

Felaldor wrote:Hey guys this is Felaldor, Knigt of the Blazing Sun. Formerly Woldro the witch hunter, got bored and created a knight. This is my first mmo that I am actually playing. I tried Age of Conan and WoW but wasn't really into either one. I am 27, live in Tampa and love the Tampa Bay Rays. I currently have two other knights that I am using as storage Felador and Feladorim (I know its orginal). Look forward to playing with you guys.

Welcome !!!!!! sunny

Thank you for joining the forum . You can now access general discussion.

WOOT ! farao
    Felaldor
    Felaldor
    Veteran
    Veteran

Hello to All Empty Moving

Post  Felaldor Sun May 31, 2009 6:37 am

Hey just wanted to let you guys know I am moving and I am not sure about my internet situation. Anyways will try to get on again soon please don't kick me! It the military moving me to a new base and you never know what the internet situation is like. I might have to wait to get my room wired up depends on the person who was there before me. Anyways hope to play again in a few days but it might be longer. Thanks
    Fenlin
    Fenlin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Fenlin Sun May 31, 2009 9:21 pm

Felaldor wrote:Hey just wanted to let you guys know I am moving and I am not sure about my internet situation. Anyways will try to get on again soon please don't kick me! It the military moving me to a new base and you never know what the internet situation is like. I might have to wait to get my room wired up depends on the person who was there before me. Anyways hope to play again in a few days but it might be longer. Thanks

Dont worry my friend . Guild love .

We wont kick you I love you
    Felaldor
    Felaldor
    Veteran
    Veteran

Post  Felaldor Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:16 pm

Welcome to all the new members. Wish I could get on and play but right now I am in internet purgatory. Have internet but cannot download the patch - hopefully that changes soon. Good luck and happy hunting!

-Fel
    Fenlin
    Fenlin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Fenlin Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:07 pm

Felaldor wrote:Welcome to all the new members. Wish I could get on and play but right now I am in internet purgatory. Have internet but cannot download the patch - hopefully that changes soon. Good luck and happy hunting!

-Fel

Hey !

We miss you alot Fel !!!

Hope to see you soon !! cyclops

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:24 am