Ordo Hereticus Home

Welcome to ORDO . Please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ordo Hereticus Home

Welcome to ORDO . Please log in.

Ordo Hereticus Home

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Please Welcome AdriftQuasar and Lemmy !

Fenlin
    Fenlin
    Admin
    Admin

Please Welcome AdriftQuasar and Lemmy ! Empty Please Welcome AdriftQuasar and Lemmy !

Post  Fenlin Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:34 am

Please Welcome AdriftQuasar and Lemmy ! Twisted Evil

Woot !
    Lemmy
    Lemmy

Please Welcome AdriftQuasar and Lemmy ! Empty Re: Please Welcome AdriftQuasar and Lemmy !

Post  Lemmy Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:11 pm

Thanks for having me Smile

Bit of background...

Played a few MMO's in the past - the only ones with any kind of dedication have been DAOC and Planetside. Was a guild officer in DAOC (on Gareth) and a member of the best European gank outfit in Planetside... But I don't really have time for any of that kind of dedication anymore.

In my 30's have kids and I'm in the UK - so I usually play from about 3pm -7pm EST - usually on Tuesdays - Thursdays (THat's when the wife is at work Smile )

So if anyone is regularly on around those times, give me a shout as I'd like to find some regular ppl to hook up with in game.

Mainly do open rvr - but wouldnt mind going thru some of the lvl40 pve content though.

Play a RR45 KOTBS, but don't mind logging lower level alts to help/grp with ppl.
    AdriftQuasar
    AdriftQuasar

Please Welcome AdriftQuasar and Lemmy ! Empty Re: Please Welcome AdriftQuasar and Lemmy !

Post  AdriftQuasar Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:19 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome. I suppose I will fit with the history.

Played a few MMO's: UO, EQ1, WoW, EVE, AoC, and WAR. I like WAR the most.

Currently playing an undergeared r36 rr27 SM. Having a lot of fun. Really wish I could be there for the BS run tonight, but I have an orientation for my new job from 5-11 EST (I'm in central time).

I have really enjoyed how active the guild is the few days I have been a part of it. I am a 200 Apothecary so if anyone needs anything, let me know, though I don't have much in the way of mats.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:41 am