Ordo Hereticus Home

Welcome to ORDO . Please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ordo Hereticus Home

Welcome to ORDO . Please log in.

Ordo Hereticus Home

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from allmightyx

allmightyx
    allmightyx

Hello from allmightyx Empty Hello from allmightyx

Post  allmightyx Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:05 pm

Hello guys, Just joined the guild today. I come to war from wow, been playing wow for years have quite a few capped toons. got really tired of wow and was looking for something different. pvp was never my thing, but war makes pvp so much fun and because of that War has drawn me in. so I think it has replaced my addiction for wow. hehe, anyways. My real name is Bobby and I am looking forward to meeting all of you in game. I am into pretty much everything in the game. I find PQ's alot of fun and scenarios are alot of fun as well. I am still learning things about the game but am a fast learner see it as alot of the mechanics of the game are similiar to wow. So, I will get it all down. If any of you are interested in doing pqs or joining a scenario with me Feel free to pm me or give me a shout in gchat. sometimes i am tabbed out looking at things online but ill get back to ya quickly. Great to be here. Smile

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:03 am